Carefully Selected Fabric Material
Thick fabric is made of natural cotton with a rich texture, soft but durable, good air permeability and light weight.
Tips for How to Clean Your Canvas Handbag
1. Fill a large bowl with cold water.
Dunk a soft cloth in the water and wring out completely. The cloth needs to be damp but not saturated with the water so that it won’t damage the canvas.
2. Hold the purse at a 45-degree angle.
Blotting the entire side of the bag with a damp cloth. Never rub the canvas; instead, dab it gently. This will lift some of the stuck-on or set-in dirt.
3. Add a drop of baby shampoo to the cloth.
Rub the cloth together to form lather, and then dab the entire moist side of the canvas handbag with the foam.
4. Rinse and wring out the cloth well.
Use running water to remove the remaining soap from the cloth, if necessary. Once the cloth is clean, blot the bag again to remove the remaining shampoo residue.
5. Stand the purse upright in a safe area.
Allow it to dry overnight or for roughly five to six hours. Remove the tissue paper once the purse is dry.
NEVER use a washing machine to clean your canvas handbag.
NEVER soak or submerge the handbag in standing water. Always use a small amount of cold water and blot.
Item No.: SJ-CSB-CN-CC-VNPI
Main Material: Canvas
Lining Material: Canvas
Size: 11in x 4.7in x 13in
Net Weight: ≈ 500g
*Note: Because of manual measurement, there may be a difference of 0.5-1cm.
The color deviation might differ due to different monitor settings, please kindly understand.
Your handbag will be on the way WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS, and an online shipping tracking number will be available as soon as possible.
Shipping time will be around 10-40 working days from China to most countries. If your order is delayed due to holidays or unexpected force majeure (like strike, riot or extremely bad weather, etc.). Feel free to CONTACT US to extend the delivery date until you get your bag.
Any questions, CONTACT US first. STIVEN JAMES team will try their best to offer you a BETTER SOLUTION WITHIN 8 HOURS.
1. Avoid bag contact with heat;
2. Clean your handbag regularly;
3. Protect your handbag from day one;
4. Avoid holding the handles too much;
5. Avoid wearing a light colored handbag with new denim jeans;
6. only use specialist leather cleaners, NEVER baby wipes;
7. Keep your make-up in a cosmetic bag to avoid staining;
8. Keep your bag in a dust bag when not in use;
9. keep your bag stuffed to keep it in shape;
10. When dining out, use a bag hook.
Follow us and add STIVEN JAMES brand store to your store list.